This link will download the Version 13.5 patch as a zip file. This file doesn't need to be extracted as the software extracts the zip file as part of the process while applying the patch. Review the Patching Process Overview article.
Version 13.5.5 Patch Notes
- Performance and stability of scheduled tasks improved
- Now when user copies a site or page, they become the owner of the copied site/page
- Server performance improvements when executing scheduled tasks and when re-index
- Documents will only be shown on Read & Confirm after they are approved and after their scheduled publishing date
- Fixes several widget layout issues
- Fixes Online Forms issues with triggers and private fields
- Improvements to Training Calendar:
- Short description added to course session advertising
- Register Me page now shows course details
Note: This patch release is for supported browsers Chrome, Firefox, IE11 and Edge. Versions of Microsoft IE (10 and below) will encounter layout problems.
- Improved performance of scheduled tasks.
- Created a new Scheduled Tasks management page on the admin area allowing a friendlier way to enable, pause and run scheduled tasks.
- Importing CSV now handles disabled users correctly.
- Fixed an error when changing Appbuilder application layout and clicking Preview.
- Now it is easier to visually identify the relationship between the Departments and their corresponding Divisions and edit and delete icons.\
- Removes extra spacing above the employee information in “Created By” column.
- Fixed the hyperlinks in email notifications for comments.
- Fixed an issue of files not being searchable when added using Multiple File Upload.
- Security enhancement when uploading files that contain special characters on their title.
- Prevent error when advanced approval workflow is set to be automatically approved.
- Fixed issue where Edit and Delete icons were incorrectly showing in search results.
- When clicking on an image on the Photo Album widget, system now shows the title of the image properly.
- Tabs “Review on” and “Read & Confirm” available when editing an item, are now properly loaded when the system default port is changed.
- When a folder has “Global Add” on or if user has permissions to add items to it, the Add link will be available on the application bar.
- Fixed pagination when accessing Archived items
- Handles issue when changing to a site theme that has a single quote on an image file name.
- Fixed issue when adding and removing tags on a Discussion Board topic.
- Appbuilder Applications search is now working properly.
- RSS Feed widget now handles invalid or no longer available RSS feeds gracefully.
- Ensure that all files added using Multiple File Upload go to the approval process if the folder has an Approval Workflow.
- Now when user copies a site he becomes the copied site owner.
- Ensure that private fields are not visible on email notifications to unauthorized users.
- Prevent forms from showing content that should be hidden based on a trigger.
- Fixed form rendering issue when private filed is last element on a spreadsheet control row.
- Decimal form fields with default values now are displayed correctly when submitting a form response.
- Now when user copies a page they become the copied page owner.
- Clicking Edit when previewing widget pages in search results is now working properly.
- Fixes browser scrolling issue when editing widget pages.
- System no longer sends notification emails to disabled user when comments are posted on a page he created.
Read & Confirm
- Read & Confirm Widget no longer shows documents before the publish date.
- Prevents documents that were not approved to be shown on the Read & Confirm tab in the users’ dashboard.
- Fixed issue when exporting a CSV file of the Read & Confirm log from items that contain special characters on their title.
- Global navigation properly displayed when searching for items on the online forms application.
- Performance improvement on the site search re-index feature. Prevents system timeout when re-indexing a site with many of documents.
- Fixes the issue of keywords on custom fields not been searchable through global search.
- Adds short description of courses for training sessions advertised on What’s New Feed widget. It also shows the course details when users register to it.
- Fixed issue with session dates when exporting course sessions to Excel.
- Prevents error when removing report builders from Employee Training.
- Handles issue when adding tasks on Site Task widget from subpages.
- Fixed issue where Tags Feed Widget and What’s New Feed Widget were showing HTML syntax.
- Fixes several widget layout issues.
- Ensures that all tagged items are shown on the proper Tags Feed Widget.
- Handles error when removing items from What’s New Feed Widget on subpages when their home page does not have a What’s New Feed Widget.
Version 13.5.4 Patch Notes
- Wide content on home page no longer causes widgets to expand horizontally or cause overflow.
- During AD Sync Version 2.0, if a user's manager has been removed in AD, supervisor relationship in intranet now also removed.
- Faster page loads when viewing a Documents folder with a large number of items
- When a user checks out a file for editing, other users can edit other fields, but not upload a new file.
- Fixed issue where Mega Menu pop downs might appear behind other page elements.
- Corrected spelling mistakes on Active Directory screens.
- 'In Active Directory Sync 2.0, the UI now prevents the selection of a Group Filter when targeting Object Type of Group, as Group Filters only apply to Employees and Logins.
- If a user's manager is changed from assigned to empty in Active Directory, supervisor relationship in intranet will now also be removed.
- When a site owner tries to save changes to a global theme, now get warning message instead of error.
- Fixed the checkout page to show the correct user who checked it out, and show if it can be checked in.
- When viewing the Read & Confirm User Logs for a document, changed positioning of Reset and Delete buttons, and now requires confirmation to prevent accidental resets or deletions.
- When a folder has Global Add on, no longer shows error message when user adds an item.
- Restored app bar link to show archived items.
- Fixed Search Link when application only has a single folder.
- Shorter page load times when viewing a Documents folder with over 50 items.
- Fixed grammar on folder description help text when editing a folder.
- Edit / delete icons now appear when rights only granted through Global Edit permissions.
- Instead of display permissions error, Add Folder link is now hidden for folder owners, as they don't permission to add folders.
- When uploading files using Multiple File Upload, if a tag is specified, system now correctly saves the tag.
- System now properly sends notification to document owner when "send archive notification email" option is set under the Archive Date field settings.
- Fixed issue when uploading a large number of files, only the first 25 files were uploaded.
- In the link field, if you are using a UNC file path to a network shared drive, now supports files with an apostrophe in the name.
- When notifications are enabled, alerts/emails now sent if file added using multiple file upload.
- Fixed issue with blogs not appearing when sort set to Topic.
- Sending an site alert for a new post no longer throws an error.
- Increased performance of viewing a user's subordinates to avoid errors.
- Fixed issue with tab display when using CSV import.
- If a link is followed to a disabled user's profile, profile now just displays "Sorry, this employee has been removed" instead of their profile.
- Newly added divisions now are immediately shown in Directory search on the right hand side of Directory.
- Short Description area is now wider.
- Removed floating "s" character when editing Category Security for Events Calendar.
- End time for an event can no longer set before the start time.
- Fixed issue for Approval Stage of type Managers in Order, where all managers sent email instead of in order. Only occurred when not the first approval stage.
- Due to size restrictions of max integer, system now warns instead of producing an error when using a number in a numeric field that is too large.
- Fixed issue where if you end impersonation after submitting a form, system creates a duplicate form submissions.
- Fixed issue with pagination in Library application.
- Fixed layout issue with customer footer file.
- Fixed issue with login redirect when session times out.
- Some icons changed to have a fixed white background to issues with transparency on some background colors.
- Fixed alignment of buttons (Preview, Save, etc.) in IE 11.
- Fixed subscription email alerts to send even if approval stag specified.
- Comments on pages now trigger emails to both assigned moderator and page owner when moderator assigned.
- Fixed issue where hover image for menu item in widget was not appearing.
- Adding warning for file uploads that are over the maximum (50+).
- Fixed issue where if you navigate to the next image, the comments from the first image were still appearing.
- Adding photos via multiple file upload will now trigger advertising if enabled.
- Fixed layout issues with Events Calendar item preview in search results.
- Link to online forms of item type File now open correctly when clicked form search result.
- Search now re-indexes file content if reverted to an earlier version.
- Fixed issue with PDF preview in search results in older applications.
- Disabled users now excluded from search.
- Fixed issue when trying to edit the class size for a course.
- Make description of Student Comment Field clearer.
- Fixed tag feed widget to reflect updates to item after initial save.
- Weather Widget now handles bad data (null value for temperature) gracefully.
- Expanded text box for What's New Archive days to be larger.
- Application Feed widget: fixed inconsistent edit icons.
- Tag Feed Widget no longer displays archived items.
- Moved rendering of RSS feed widgets into an iFrame to prevent HTML "contamination" from RSS feed data.
Version 13.5.3 Patch Notes
- Directory, Birthday Widget, and Anniversary Widget all now support Location filtering.
- Using AD Sync Version 2.0, it is now possible to grant intranet admin rights to domain admins.
- Set default employee field mappings when target is created to prevent targets with no field mappings
- Handled condition when no start for target set and then a group filter is applied.
- Grant intranet administrator rights to domain administrators is now optional
- Handled case where username is duplicated in AD
- Fixed tab formatting issue in admin screens
- In Design, Intranet Toolbar corrected description for Logout
- Added back Save button when editing tags that were accidentally removed
- Removed obsolete Edit Item field formatting options.
- Import CSV now handles blank rows correctly
- Fixed preview error when setting Home Page to Content view and clicking Preview
- Fixed error when viewing blank Appbuilder application for the first time.
- Removed disabled users from Users to Remind selection options.
- Fixed issued that prevented comments from being added
- Fixed issue in updating an item in search when the app had a field deleted.
- Made consistent the application of custom blog design settings.
- Resolved confusion in instructions for blog members’ permissions as well as modernizing layout on that page.
- Fixed red alert notification circle formatting in Chrome
- Added filtering to the Employee Directory and Birthday/Anniversary widget
- Text no longer breaks mid-word when viewing an Employee Profile
- UI change to drop downs in calendar popup controls
- Fixed Employee Profile page when birthday or anniversary fields are excluded
- Fixed issue where SQL Query field used in workflow trigger is missing box to set condition when more than one SQL Query field added
- Download attachment from email output of form response issue corrected
- Enabled app owners to see pending items
- Fixed issue with internal menu links not allowing save with option ’open in new window' selected
- Restricted access to some .cfc calls to prevent unauthorized access
- The inclusion of missing file after upgrade, which sets the proper timeout for search requests.
- Click blog post search result now goes to post instead of blog landing page.
- Resolved issue with duplicate results in search results.
- Fixed search links when the user accessing intranet through a proxy server.
- Fixed "second level" tabs in Stats (Summary, etc.)
- Fixed issue with full-screen pie chart
- Fixed tracking tab in Support Desk search to highlight correctly
- What's New widget now has consistent padding for "view more" link
- Fixed issue with Quick Poll not refreshing after selecting an answer
- Anonymous Event Calendar posts now show up in Application Feed Widget
Version 13.5.2 Patch Notes
- New Active Directory Sync V2.0 options
- Restored ability to move items between folders that were accidentally removed
- Resolved issue with scheduled task stalling
- Fixed issue where many duplicate groups were created during AD Sync 2.0 when group names are not unique
- When Active Directory sync is disabled, groups imported from Active Directory can now be deleted
Note: Updating Lucee to 4.5.3.020 is recommended
- Security groups imported from Active Directory can now be deleted if AD Sync is disabled.
- Prevented duplicate groups from being created during Active Directory synchronization when group names are not unique.
- Fixed issue in Active Directory target configuration where not OU's would be displayed when child OU has been moved to a parent OU with a later creation date.
- Enforced selection of OU when creating an Active Directory target.
- New option to prevent Blank Email Addresses in AD from Override Existing Values. See description above.
- Added ability to select domain object when setting Active Directory Targets to accommodate for users who only store users in containers.
- Top highlight bar at the top of tabs now aligns properly.
- Prevented resetting of Read & Confirm # days before due date to 7 days when all reminders are turned off.
- Fixed issue with Read & Confirm tab not highlighting when Review Due not enabled.
- Fixed BFOLDEROWNER missing error.
- Centered Read & Confirm Button and text in FireFox.
- Restored Move Folder link in item edit that was accidentally removed.
- Fixed issue with Read & Confirm PDF preview when file versioning enabled, and the first version of the file was not a PDF.
- Fixed issue with Read & Confirm PDF preview when File Migration Utility has been run, and files are stored outside the web folders.
- Restored field hint for Review Date field that was accidentally removed.
- Fixed issue with application widgets showing below a document instead of on the right side when viewing an item.
- Fixed issue with inline New Folder action which was causing "Duplicate Entry" warning message to appear immediately after adding a folder.
- Icons in employee drop downs in Read & Confirm and Review On edit screens now link to employee profiles
- Improved sizing of Read & Confirm PDF preview popup dialog to prevent extra scroll bars.
- Fixed issue where users with add but not update permissions were shown an error after adding a new item.
- Fixed error when adding a new item in a folder with workflow defined.
- Fixed issue with multiple file uploads where after upload, where either wrong file attached, or file could not be accessed.
- Read & Confirm user notifications now removed when Read & Confirm is disabled on the document.
- Fixed error when accessing Advanced Editor for site theme editing.
- Fixed issue where dialogs in simple design editor were no longer centered on the screen.
- Made consistent the content padding of Site Search box across different screens.
- Top domain now available as sync target. See description above.
- Fixed issue with Employee Directory when Birthday or Anniversary fields were not included/editable.
- Fixed formatting of some buttons and text boxes when editing forms.
- Fixed issue where background in forms became transparent.
- The content area of a page now properly aligns with application header text.
- Fixed issue with Scheduled Task stalling when calling AD Sync service.
- Removed access to edit widget pages for site owners of other sites (they could enter the page designer which is now prevented, but could not save changes).
- For IE formatting issues with some column widgets and rounded boxes.
- Fixed issue with search result file links when File Migration Utility has been run, and file located outside of web folders.
- Fixed issue where due to Lucee patch, TCP connections not released as quickly, causing search re-indexing to fail.
- Fixed issue where one item would have duplicate results in search.
- Fixed tabs and tab links in Stats.
Version 13.5.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed issue with the wrong supervisor being shown in Read & Confirm User Log.
- Restricted users who can be added as Policy Owners (people to remind) to only users who have edit permission on the document.
- Multiple improvements to AD Sync V2.0 to support over 10,000 users and groups.
- New option restricts document add/update approval managers to Approve / Deny actions only.
- Fixed IE display issues
- Improved number of links updated when Web Location updated
- AD Employee Fields Save & Finish button no longer redirecting to the home page
- Fixed confirm password textbox wrapping to second link
- Improved number of links updated when Web Location updated
- Fixed tab control selection issue when navigating to design pages
- AD Sync V2.0: Fixed issue with admin permissions and photos
- AD Sync V2.0: Domain stored in DB now pulled from connection username, not domain name
- AD Sync V2.0: Fixed issue with more than 1000 AD Groups
- AD Sync V2.0: Added Office & Fax as targetable AD Fields
- Scheduled Task Failing on read & confirm reminders
- Read & Confirm dialog now respects theme
- Improved import of existing read receipts on upgrade
- AD Sync V2.0: Allow up to LDAP MaxPageSize instead of limiting to 1000 results
- updated subfolder icons
- Fixed HTML 5 table layout issue for older screens
- Fixed error previewing Appbuilder home page layout from admin
- Widened app right navbar to prevent wrapping
- Fixed issue with Save button not working in IE
- Fixed issue with wrong supervisor appearing on read & confirm log records
- restricted users who can be added as Policy Owners (people to remind) to only users who have edit permission on the document
- Fixed Advertising Options formatting
- Removed MFU from archives view
- new Allow Only Approve / Decline option
- Fixed issue with tabs for new screens
- Fixed issue with new settings when impersonating
- Fixed multiple formatting issues
- Made space around p tags the same between edit mode and published content
- One of the side menu includes were omitted when the advanced editor was moved between folders
- Icons updated
- Removed unintentional scroll bar on rounded box
Formbuilder / Workflow
- Fixed form approval error
- Fixed spelling mistake
- Fixed issue where selected approval type button not getting unique formatting
- Fixed form approval error
- Fixed approval issue for Events Calendar
- Red notification circle now expands with numbers
- Fixed issue with Lucee Patch 4.5.3.018 compatibility
- New icons
- Removed redundant content title
- Fixed issue with Image Slider widget controls showing through mega menu drop downs
- Populate R&C Reminder Widget in Edit Mode when Empty