To determine where your database is installed, you will need to access Lucee Web Admin console.
Accessing the Console
You can access the console from any machine, by default. Accessing the console depends on how you access the intranet.
- If you use intranet.mycompany.com to access the intranet, your URL for the console needs to be either HTTP://intranet.mycompany.com/railo-context/admin/web.cfm or HTTP://intranet.mycompany.com/lucee/admin/web.cfm
- If you use mycompany.com/intranet to access the intranet, your URL for the console needs to be either HTTP://mycompany.com/railo-context/admin/web.cfm or HTTP://mycompany.com/lucee/admin/web.cfm
- If you access the console on the web server itself, you can also use the server name in place of the intranet URL: HTTP://yourservername/railo-context/admin/web.cfm or HTTP://yourservername/lucee/admin/web.cfm
Locating your Database
- Once logged into the Console, click Datasource under Services
- Click the pencil icon at the end of the line for SQLFunctions
- Locate the Host/Server entry
- If this is ‘localhost’, the database is installed on the web server.
- You can use the server name or IP address in SQL Management Studio to connect to the database.
- If you are using SQL Management Studio on the web server, you can use ‘localhost’ to connect.
- You can log into the database with either the SA account or Windows Authentication.