To setup a new mapping for the Intranet, you need to log into Railo or Lucee Web Admin. The default password is set to ‘connections’.
- Lucee (Version 13.5+) HTTP://YOURSERVERNAME/lucee/admin/web.cfm
- Railo (Version 13.0) HTTP://YOURSERVERNAME/railo-context/admin/web.cfm
Once logged in, locate Mappings under Archives & Resources on the left. Create your mapping with the following settings:
- /Intranet (if you have /intranet in your URL)
- / (if you do not have /intranet in your URL)
- Resource: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\intranet (or the location of your Intranet folder, if different)
- Archive: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\intranet\IntranetConnections.ras (or the location of the IntranetConnections.ras file, if different)
If you aren’t sure if you typically have /intranet in your URL, you can look to see where your WEB-INF folder is. By default, it is in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\. If it’s not there, it’ll be inside the Intranet folder. If it’s outside of the intranet folder, your mapping is ‘/intranet’. If it’s inside the Intranet folder, your mapping is ‘/’
If your mapping has anything in red, the path is incorrect.