To setup a new mapping for the Intranet, you need to log into Railo or Lucee Web Admin. The default password is set to ‘connections’.
- Lucee (Version 13.5+) HTTP://YOURSERVERNAME/lucee/admin/web.cfm
- Railo (Version 13.0) HTTP://YOURSERVERNAME/railo-context/admin/web.cfm
Once logged in, locate Mail under Services on the left, and follow these steps:
- Create your Mail setting with the following settings:
- Server (SMTP): enter the host name or IP address of your SMTP server
- Port: Default port is 25
- Username/Password: This is only required if your SMTP server requires authentication
- TLS/SSL: check if required
- Click Save
You can view email that is in the queue to be sent by clicking on Tasks immediately below Mail. Anything in red is a failure and you can click the pencil icon to view the message.
If your email is not sending due to a 30 second timeout, as specified in the error, you can change that setting under Mail.